Our best offer ever: To celebrate Black Friday, NBA League Pass gives fans the chance to watch every game at a new low price.
From November 23rd to November 29th, fans can register for the NBA League Pass with a 50 percent discount.
There’s never been a better time to log in and access live games, 24/7 news and all your favorite NBA shows.
NBA LEAGUE PASS: Sign in to see every game
How to Get 50% Off NBA League Pass
Sign up for NBA League Pass and enter the code NBA50 to receive a 50 percent discount on your annual subscription.
The Black Friday discount is only available for the season plan.
When is the Black Friday promotion?
The best ever offer for the NBA League Pass begins November 23 at 10:00 AM ET through November 29 at 5:00 PM ET.
Welcome to the new NBA app
This season, the NBA launched a redesigned global NBA app that serves as an all-in-one destination for NBA fans of all teams.
With all-new personalization features, the NBA app offers rich content from every NBA game and features social-style vertical videos, unparalleled behind-the-scenes access to players and teams, new and existing shows and series, and access to the NBA Vault for free.
In addition, the NBA launched NBA ID, the league’s new global membership program that offers fans benefits and rewards from the league, teams and its partners. NBA ID, which is free to join, connects a fan’s experience with existing products like NBA League Pass and NBA Pick’Em.
Throughout the season, NBA ID members will have access to new original content and fan favorites from the NBA Vault. Additionally, there will be enhanced member-only experiences from NBA partners, ticket promotions, prizes through predictive and raffle-style NBA pick ’em fantasy games, voting campaigns, and other rewards.
The league’s direct-to-consumer subscription offerings — NBA League Pass and NBA TV — will be integrated into the NBA app, giving fans the ability to watch live games and highlights, as well as scores, stats and leaderboards in one place check over.
What does the new NBA app include?
Live programming and social style content:
- match day experience – Fans are immersed in game-day content throughout the day and, for the first time, get live access to pre- and post-game streams of all NBA press conferences and media days of every major event. In addition, NBA ID members have access to teams’ pregame shows for NBA League Pass games.
- lifestyle – Social-style content series covering lifestyle, culture, fashion, music and more on and off the field, including NBA Kicks, NBA Fits, Jersey Drop, Ride Along, Celebrity Row and NBA Ink, among others.
- “crunch time” – A free weekly whiparound show that takes fans live to the pivotal moments of each game and features real-time updates and analysis, produced by NBA TV and hosted by Jared Greenberg.
- “NBABet Stream” – A weekly stream produced by NBA TV featuring betting expert Tim Doyle and a selection of top contributors to provide the latest betting information during live game coverage.
- Live programming of the NBA League Pass – In addition to 24/7 NBA TV programming and live out of print games, NBA League Pass subscribers have access to expanded options for personalized television experiences through a variety of alternative streams, including additional camera angles, bet-oriented streams, influencer-led and analytics-driven options and in-language feeds with commentary in three languages (Spanish, Portuguese, and Korean). NBA HooperVision returns for its second season, starring former NBA players and hosts Nate Robinson and Quentin Richardson.
External content providers:
- All access directly from Teams – Behind the scenes storytelling from the teams social and digital channels.
- Affiliate Content – Content produced by popular basketball and sports highlight creators, including Turner Sports, featuring content from Inside the NBA presenters Grant Hill and Greg Anthony, as well as FanDuel, DraftKings, Action Network, Bleacher Report and more.
- influencers – Influencer-produced content from popular creators including Ben Taylor, Jesser, Kris London, Lethal Shooter, Devin Williams, Tristan Jass and others from Thinking Basketball, focusing on fashion, lifestyle and NBA culture on and off the court.
Exclusive original programming:
- “Golden Blood” – A new seven-episode docuseries telling the story of the Golden State Warriors’ journey to the 2022 NBA Championship. Narrated by Andre Iguodala, the series features never-before-seen footage and new interviews with team leaders and players including Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson and Draymond Green. The first episode is available today on the NBA app.
- “Pass the Rock” – Fans will get an exclusive look at the league’s next generation of stars and their lives on and off the pitch during the 2022-23 season. The multi-part series is scheduled to start at the end of November.
- “In the app” – An exclusive weekly segment from TNT’s Inside the NBA team, highlighting the hottest storylines and breaking events from across the league.
- “NBA Real World Training Camp” Featuring the Philadelphia Sixers (October 29) and Dallas Mavericks (October 30) – A special all-access show produced by NBA TV during preseason opening week and featuring exclusive insights into team practice and player interviews , coaches and front provides office staff.
- Archived games – Fans have access to archive footage from the NBA Vault, including 500 of the best classic games in NBA history. Every game from the NBA Finals since 2000 will also be available, with more Finals and popular games being released throughout the season.
- Archived series – Documentaries and All-Access series from NBA Entertainment’s archives are available on-demand including Dream Team, The Doctor, Wilt 100, The Association, Unscripted, Inside Stuff and more .
- International games of the NBA – The NBA App is the one-stop shop for fans to catch up with the 2022 NBA Abu Dhabi Games (Milwaukee Bucks vs. Atlanta Hawks on Thursday, October 6 at 12:00 p.m. ET and Saturday, October 8 at 12:00 p.m ET) and watch them. .
- “Tire Cities” – An eight-part voice-over documentary produced by the NBA Europe and Middle East team that explores the local culture, history and basketball communities surrounding the game in the following European cities: Belgrade (Serbia), Bologna (Italy), Cologne & Leverkusen (Germany), Istanbul (Turkey), Kaunas (Lithuania), Paris (France), Seville (Spain) and Thessaloniki (Greece).