SYDNEY, Nov. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Proactive, provider of real-time news and video interviews on Australian-listed growth companies, has the following companies covered:
- AuTECO Minerals Ltd (ASX:AUT) has reported the highest-grade intercept to date of 1,020 g/t gold over 0.4 meters in drilling on the Tyson Vein at the Pickle Crow Gold Project in Ontario, Canada and the bonanza result is outside of the 2nd quarter .23 million ounce resource at 7.8 g/t. click here
- Musgrave Minerals Ltd (ASX:MGV, OTC:MGVMF) is raising US$10 million to fund resource growth and development studies at the Cue Gold Project, located in the highly prospective Murchison Province of Western Australia. click here
- Queensland Pacific Metals Ltd (ASX:QPM) joins the circular economy after establishing a new subsidiary, QPM Energy Pty Ltd, and launching the Carbon Abatement Hub (CAH) project as part of a vertical integration strategy to secure a gas supply chain the TECH- Project. click here
- Suvo Strategic Minerals Ltd (ASX:SUV) has completed the acquisition of a 26% interest in Dingo, an Australian owned company committed to producing high purity alumina (HPA) from recycled feedstock. click here
- Incannex Healthcare Ltd (ASX:IHL, NASDAQ:IXHL) has appointed Eurofins Scientific, a multinational contract development and manufacturing company, to develop and manufacture its CannQuit medical chews for the treatment of nicotine and opioid addiction disorders. click here
- Aurumin Ltd (ASX:AUN) hopes to increase its mining claims by participating in a competitive bid for 15 properties in the Sandstone area of Western Australia. click here
- Peninsula Energy Ltd (ASX:PEN, OTCQB:PENMF) will raise US$32 million upon the completion of an institutional placement of new, fully paid common shares of the Company. click here
- Frontier Energy Ltd (ASX:FHE) has received a “buy” rating from BW Equities as the owner and developer of the Bristol Springs Renewable Energy Project (BSP) in Perth will become the first major producer of green hydrogen on the ASX. click here
- Golden Rim Resources Ltd (ASX:GMR) has appointed highly experienced geologist Doug Jones as non-executive director effective December 1, 2022. Click here
- Magmatic Resources Ltd (ASX:MAG) has entered into its Share Purchase Plan (SPP) having already received firm commitments to place 30,206,000 fully paid common shares at a price of $0.10 per share to sophisticated institutional and professional investors , raising about $3 million. click here
- Proactive is a unique technology-enabled platform that offers companies worldwide a comprehensive solution to engage investors throughout their business lifecycle.
- With six offices on three continents, Proactive partners with innovative growth companies listed on the world’s major stock exchanges, helping executives connect intelligently with investors.
- In 2020, Proactive was featured in 809 million search results, our content was viewed over 165 million times and our readers spent over 10 million hours on our sites. Proactive has authored over 300,000 articles and 20,000 executive interviews since its inception in 2006.
For more information on how Proactive can help you make a difference, email us at [email protected]