As of November 24, 2022, Elon Musk is the world’s richest person with a net worth of approximately $191.4 billion, followed by Bernard Arnault (No. 2, $179.0 billion), Gautam Adani (No , $135.4 billion); and Jeff Bezos (No. 4, $117.5 billion).
Warren Buffett is the fifth richest person in the world at $110.2 billion. Larry Ellison ranked 6th with personal wealth of $106.0 billion, followed by Bill Gates with $106.0 billion. Mukesh Ambani is ranked 8th with a net worth of $91.8 billion. Slender Carlos Helu ($88.2 billion) ranked 9th in the top 10 richest people in the world, followed by Larry Page (No. 10, $85.3 billion). Here is the latest list of the 25 richest people in the world.
BILLIONAIRE LIST 2022
- Elon Musk: $191.4 billion
- Bernard Arnault & Family: $179.0 billion
- Gautam Adani & Family: $135.4 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $117.5 billion
- Warren Buffett: $110.2 billion
- Larry Ellison: $106.0 billion
- Bill Gates: $106.0 billion
- Mukesh Ambani: $91.8 billion
- Carlos Slim Helu & family: $88.2 billion
- Larry Page: $85.3 billion
- Sergei Brin: $81.8 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $80.5 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $76.8 billion
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & Family: $73.0 billion
- Zhong Shanshan: $67.6 billion
- Jim Walton: $64.3 billion
- Rob Walton: $63.0 billion
- Amancio Ortega: $62.9 billion
- Alice Walton: $62.1 billion
- Julia Koch & Family: $60.1 billion
- Charles Koch: $60.1 billion
- Michael Dell: $53.4 billion
- David Thomson & Family: $53.0 billion
- Zhang Yiming: $49.5 billion
- Phil Knight & family: $41.8 billion
- Rodolphe Saade & Family: $41.4 billion
Did you read?
3 pieces of advice that will make you a better leader in 2023 by Christina DiArcangelo.
How Financial Institutions Are Using AI to Stay Ahead of the Competition by Rhett Power.
Why it pays to listen to B2B customers by Charlene Gervais.
GSI Exchange: Innovation and customer security are essential to establish your business in volatile markets.
Follow the latest news live on CEOWORLD magazine and get news updates from across the United States and around the world. The views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of CEOWORLD magazine.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitterand Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media inquiries please contact: [email protected]