AArgentina and Mexico meet in Group C on November 26 at the Lusail Iconic Stadium Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup.
On which TV channel can I watch the match of the World Cup 2022 in Qatar between Argentina and Mexico from the USA?
That FIFA World Cup The Argentina-Mexico game will be played on November 26 at 1pm CDT at the Lusail Iconic Stadium and will be televised live on FOX.
If you prefer, you can also watch the game on multiple legal streaming platforms such as Fubo, Vidgo, Sling TV, Peacock TV and YouTube TV.
When does the 2022 World Cup match between Argentina and Mexico start?
As always, the game start time depends on where you are. To make it easier for you, here are the most common kick-off times:
- Qatar time:22:00
- Central Standard Time (CDT): 13:00
- East Coast Time (ET): 14:00
- Pacific Time (PT): 11:00 a.m
- British Time (GMT): 19:00
Want to be there live but can’t see it? Don’t worry, the game can also be followed live in English with English commentary on MARCA. Follow the preview and the latest updates of the game from two hours before the game.
In addition, at the end of the game, you can read the full report and post-game comments from the best players.
What is Argentina’s squad for the 2022 World Cup in Qatar?
Argentina and coach Lionel Scaloni called up the following players for the 2022 World Cup in Qatar:
- goalkeeper: Franco Armani, Emiliano Martnez, Gernimo Rulli
- defender: Nahuel Molina, Gonzalo Montiel, Cristian Romero, Germn Pezzella, Nicols Otamendi, Lisandro Martnez, Marcos Acua, Nicols Tagliafico, Juan Foyth
- midfield player: Rodrigo De Paul, Leandro Paredes, Alexis Mac Allister, Guido Rodrguez, Alejandro Papu Gmez, Enzo Fernndez, Exequiel Palacios
- Forward: Angel Di Mara, Lautaro Martnez, Julin Lvarez, Angel Correa, Thiago Almada, Paulo Dybala, Lionel Messi
What does Mexico’s squad look like for Qatar 2022?
For the 2022 World Cup in Qatar, Mexico and coach Gerardo Martino called up the following players:
- goalkeeper: Guillermo Ochoa, Alfredo Talavera, Rodolfo Cota
- defender: Csar Montes, Nstor Araujo, Hctor Moreno, Johan Vsquez, Gerardo Arteaga, Jess Gallardo, Jorge Snchez, Kevin lvarez
- midfield player: Edson Lvarez, Roberto Alvarado, Uriel Antuna, Hctor Herrera, Andrs Guardado, Carlos Rodrguez, Luis Gerardo Chvez, Luis Romo, Erick Gutirrez, Orbeln Pineda
- Forward: Rogelio Funes Mori, Ral Jimnez, Chucky Lozano, Henry Martn, Alexis Vega
Has Mexico Ever Won the Soccer World Cup?
Despite being one of the teams that has competed most often in the World Cup, El Tri has never won one, in fact they have come furthest to the quarter-finals on a number of occasions, both at home in 1970 and 1986.
When are the next games for Mexico?
Mexico play their second World Cup group stage game against Argentina on November 26 and meet Saudi Arabia at the Lusail Stadium on Wednesday November 30 to complete the first round.
How many World Cups has Argentina won?
The South American team has won the World Cup twice, the first time at home in 1978 and the second time under Diego Armando Maradona in Mexico 1986.
How much is the Argentina soccer team worth?
According to Transfermarket, Argentina is the seventh national team with the highest net worth in the world, the estimated market value of its players is 645.20 million euros, about $671.65 million.